Wednesday, June 01, 2011

In-and-Out

Contrary to the title of this post, I am not going to write about the delicious burgers and In-and-Out. (Okay, but just for the record, I had a double-double animal style with fries and a napoleon milkshake. It was so good!) I am currently sitting at my dining room table surrounded by friends and family, which was the theme for the past week of my life. It is great, I am going to miss everyone so much, I just know it. I also feel very/extremely/"enough to the circle the galaxy twice" loved...I am a very lucky boy.

This process has been long, and stressful, and I've had more than a few meltdowns. I don't think that it all would have been possible without my friends and family. I won't name any names, but you all know who you are. Anyone who knows me will say that I love with all my heart, and it's true, I love to love. As cliché as it sounds, I feel like exist to spread love in the world. That is my goal and mantra for this adventure in Africa. To quote one of my biggest heros, "“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” I am the light, I am love. I will never be without it and I will carry it with me wherever I go.

In-and-out we go, through the different chapters of life, sometimes flipping back to re-read the very best parts, but always looking forward to what comes next. I love you all. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

    Good luck during your adventure! I'll be following your blog. - Sincerely Loren

    ReplyDelete